Christian Women's Group
Throughout the year, the St. Lawrence Christian Women’s Group (CWG) offers many opportunities to share in our Catholic faith, socialize and build friendships, and aid with the charitable needs of the church and local community. The CWG is open to all women of St. Lawrence Parish over the age of 18 – single, married, divorced or widowed. If you are interested in:
• Growing spiritually and enriching your faith
• Understanding Catholic social teaching
• Forming lasting friendships
• Getting involved in our parish and community
Please join us!!
Meetings are held September through May:
• 2nd Tuesday of each month (unless otherwise posted)
• 6:30 p.m. in the St. Joseph’s Room in the church hall
• Refreshments served
• FREE childcare is provided!
To strengthen our faith and relationship with Jesus Christ through spiritual growth and Christian support.
To share experiences, provide spiritual guidance and support in our Catholic faith, build friendships and strengthen our feeling of community.
Joanne Duffek, President
Monica Gehring, Treasurer
Who We Support
The Christian Women of St. Lawrence Parish is one of only two remaining Christian Women organizations in Washington County. We promote socialization among the Parish’s women, encourage religious education for the children of the Parish and provide services and funds to our Parish, its membership, and the local community.